Thursday 22 September 2011

Junior Cert Results

Last Wednesday, the  2010/2011 third years waited anxiously for their results. The suspense was getting to us and we couldn't wait any longer!! We had our first six classes of the day and during music we were called down to the hall to get our results. I was excited but a little bit nervous too!
We lined up in alphabetical order under our class names from third year-me being from class Rowan. Finally we got our results in  brown A4 envelopes. I waited until i got into reception to open it and was really surprised at my results-i'd really done better than i had expected !! I was thrilled, as was everyone else with their results.
That night a big group of us went to Caitrionas house to get ready to go out and celebrate. We went to Time in Naas. It was really fun!!

   :)

1 comment: