Tuesday 6 September 2011

Back to school !!

hi everyone,

   Its our second week back to school and we have already been given plenty of projects to do. I sort of  enjoy projects, so im not complaining! We got projects to work on for science, geography , home economics etc.
   I've figured that Thursday is one of the best days because the day is filled with activities such as pilates, photography and dance . We also have music, home ec and I.T. Three times a week we have mini company classes.These are enjoyable and we get to think of ideas for a business to submit to a competition.
   On Fridays I have double Home Ec. At the moment we are working on a project to design an outfit out of a pair of white jeans and a  white t-shirt. My group have decided to make a dress based on 16th century fashion. We will have to cut the jeans up and sew everything together . I cant wait to see what it turns out like.

                                                                                    Bye for now
                                                                                       Eleana :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment