Sunday 4 March 2012

Work Experience at Arnotts !!!!

From the 27th of Feb- 2nd March TY's had work experience . I worked in 'Homemade' by Clodagh @ Arnotts!! On the first day I was in the bakery. It was really fun and I helped make cookies and cakes! The next day I was in the cold kitchen making salads and sandwiches and quiches. I was in the kitchen and the cold kitchen on Wednesday and on Thursday I did promotional work by handing out leaflets to customers. I also worked front of house serving people. There was a childrens charity fundraiser on Friday so on Thursday we made boxes for 250 cupcakes which Clodagh was donating to the event!! On Friday I was back in the bakery and made American style coconut, hazelnut and chocolate cookies!!! They tasted so nice and were sold in the food market beside the restaurant!

I was so sad to be leaving on Friday and had such a great week. I would definitely recommend this work placement to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment